Be ready to rock on all types of trails. From lung-busting climbs to screaming descents, this ultra-capable singletrack shredder is built on a lightweight and stiff composite frame with updated Maestro Suspension that keeps you in control.
Trance Advanced delivers cutting edge performance so you can climb faster and descend with more control. Featuring 140mm of rear suspension travel and 150mm up front, plus the agile all-rounder performance of 27.5 wheels, this progressive trail bike can do it all. The refined Maestro suspension system includes a trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, which makes the whole chassis lighter and stronger. And overall frame geometry has evolved with shorter chainstays and a longer toptube for confident handling on aggressive terrain.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite front triangle, ALUXX SL Aluminum rear triangle
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Performance Elite, 150mm travel, FIT4 Damper, Boost 15x110mm KaBolt, tapered steerer
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2, Performance, trunnion mount
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle, 1x12
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RS
- Wheels: Giant TRX 1 27.5 WheelSystem