The Raider 12 family presents 4 different productive Technologies and 6 ATK Bindings® Patents, among which the Snow Pack Proof System® which avoids the snow, ice or debris entrance under the toe piece locking mechanism.
The extensive know-how that ATK Bindings® developed on the racing field has also made it possible to achieve a weight of only 335 grams, including the rear ski brake which provides a great braking action with an astonishing ease of use and lightness.
A fully-adjustable Freeride Spacer is available as an accessory and definitely fills the gap between Free Touring and Free Ride categories taking precision and power transmission to a racing Alpine binding level.
The Raider 12 binding is offered in 4 different colours: White, Orange, Black and Dark Blue to perfectly match any ski.
PRODUCTS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions. It also avoids snow loads on the toe piece granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strenght for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system (8+4 / total 12 mm of elasticity) applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 5 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK Bindings® crampon size.
- A 25 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides a 5 to 12 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.