- Wood air core is slightly channelled to keep them lightweight but durable.
- Activ'Cap makes for smooth travel over bumpy terrain.
- Stone-ground, sintered K5000 base tuning. They provide a good compromise between glide and drive in all snow conditions.
- Longer lengths put extra glide both in front and behind the mounting zone.
- Low profile and lightweight IFP two-piece binding mounting plate is compatible with Turnamic bindings.
Rossignol X-TOUR Escape IFPROSSIGNOL
Built and shaped like traditional cross-country skis, you can count on them for a strong and confident performance in or out of tracks. They manage to balance powerful drive with a graceful glide, for a ride that conveys the pure oxygenated joy of traditi
IN STOCK1 Product(s)
Choose a size below to check if we have that size in stock.
- If we have the size you want, add to bag and buy it now.
- '0 Product(s)' means we don't have that size but we may be able to order it for you.