Don't let coronavirus (COVID-19) keep you from beautiful, spring, social distancing, fat bike rides or skis!
Icycle Sports has got your back
Our days and hours that we are open will be changing due to the fluid nature of the situation.
Currently we are open Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. to set you up with gear to keep you outside and having fun with distance...(please keep social 2 metre distance).
Spring is here and it's bike tune up season
Give us a call at 867-668-7559 to make an appointment and get your machine ready for this summer.
Icycle Sports - We deliver
We are offering a Free Pick Up and Delivery service. Minimum $50 purchase or repair.
How we're keeping you and our staff safe
Front door procedure
- All employees are to wear nitrile gloves. Don't touch your face.
- Front door is locked and one employee will be the door person. Only the door person touches the door.
- Only 5 customers permitted in the store at a time – no exceptions.
- Any customer who comes in will be required to wash their hands for 30 seconds immediately after entering. Ask them not to touch anything till this is done and remind them to use their elbow to turn the tap on and off and/or flush the toilet.
- Sanitize sink and soap dispenser after each customer uses it.
- Once customers have washed they are allowed to enter but remind them to keep a 2 m distance from others and staff.
- Tell customers not to touch merchandise unless they are buying it. Unfortunately, no trying on clothing or helmets (until a workable safe solution is found – we are working on it).
- Bicycles may be test ridden, any bike that comes back from a test ride will be sanitized with special attention to touch points – saddles, handlebars, grips, shifters and brake levers.
- We will have a bike stand by the front door to park any bikes that are being dropped off for service so that they can be sanitized.
- Encourage customers to use tap on their cards and disinfect the payment device after every customer touches it.
- We also take e-transfer payments at [email protected].
- Customers can phone in credit card information and we will process payments remotely this way.
- Purchases can be made online at icyclesports.com.
- We are working furiously to get more of our products up on the website. We suggest buying things online for pick up or delivery as this will be an easy option for customers.
Deliveries and pick-up
- Icycle Sports will be providing free deliveries and service pick-ups between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. daily. We will deliver as far south as Mary Lake subdivision and as far north as MacPherson subdivision.
- Customer can also pre-pay over the phone or website and we will bring their items patio area outside the store.